Accounting of state property
05.05.2017 | 09:31
Accounting for state property in accordance with Presidential Decree of February 16, 2012 № 68 "On establishment of the Unified Register of state property," the provisions of the Council of Ministers on July 29, 2006 № 958 "Issues of the State Committee on Property of the Republic of Belarus" And on July 26, 2012, No. 686 "On some measures to implement the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of February 16, 2012, No. 68".
The State Committee on Property implements:
• maintaining the Unified Register of state property in regard to information on national, public legal entities, including state bodies and public organizations, business associations and republican state-public associations, which referred to the gratuitous use of state property, business entities (partnerships), shares ( Share in statutory funds) of which belong to the Republic of Belarus and (or) administrative-territorial units and are in operational status a systematic way, the economic management of the national and municipal entities, as well as legal persons, individual entrepreneurs and physical persons, which the real estate is leased or gratuitous use;
• organizational and methodological support of the formation, maintenance and updating of the Unified Register of state property, coordination of regional and Minsk Territorial State Property Fund, regional executive committees and Minsk City Executive Committee, city (cities of regional subordination) executive committees for the organization of the collection of documented information for the account of state property;
• organization and coordination of accounting by public authorities and private entities located in the territory of the Republic of Belarus of property (works, services), created and acquired as a result of the implementation of programs and projects of the Union State. Drawing up as of January 1 of the current year a consolidated list of the said property and keeping it centrally accounted for;
• coordination of contracts concluded by government bodies with the heads of national legal entities in terms of management and disposition of property located in the Republic of Belarus of ownership;
• accounting of contracts for the uncompensated use of property owned by the Republic of Belarus, transferred in accordance with the legislation to gratuitous use of economic companies, changes and additions to the contracts;
• conclusion by the State Committee on Property of contracts for the uncompensated use of property owned by the Republic of Belarus, acquired by the republican state-public associations at the expense of public funds;
• maintenance of the state register of concession contracts.
Use of content from the website for commercial purposes is possible only with the permission of the State Committee on Property. If you use information from our website, you must credit us with a link back